New York City Film Resource
- Submission Guidelines
- The New York City Film Resource exclusively lists online resources related to
the New York City film, TV, video, acting or online media communities.
More specifically, we only offer sites representing companies and individuals in
the tri-state area (New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.) Please do not submit
websites that are out of this region.
- Any website not focusing on some aspect of the TV, video, acting or
online media communities is unrelated and will not be added.
What kind of sites fit the above criteria? See our
categories on the homepage for the
types of sites that we will include.
- Websites with pornographic or hateful content are categorically excluded.
The New York City Film Resource supports free speech and your artistic
integrity. However, we will not approve websites that:
- offers illegal services under international, national or local law (such as
distribution of pirated software, etc.)
- displays explicit adult content (for example "Pay Adult Sites," "Adult
Affiliate Sites," or other porn industry sites)
- features racist content
- are apparently "under construction"
- We reserve the exclusive right to be sole arbiter as to which content qualifies
Please refer to our Terms of Service for more detailed information.
If you encounter any problems or have questions regarding these guidelines, please do not hesitate to
- When submitting your website please enter a valid email address that you frequently
- Do not capitalize entire words or use HTML tags.
- Do not submit multiple versions of the same site. Instead, choose the
category that best fits your site's purpose.
- If you offer more than one
product or service, use the "Alternate Categories" field. To select more
than one alternate category, simply hold down the CTRL key when making your
- Do not select more than three alternate categories.