Add your site to our ratings program!
You can add a form to your site that lets your visitors
vote for your site at the New York City Film Resource! It's a
great activity for your site, and can propel you to the top of
our site's rankings.
How to get started:
- Your visitors rate your site right from your page.
- Easy to add -- just "cut and paste."
- Available in several colors to match your site.
- Blocks multiple votes in one day to keep things fair.
- User feedback -- track your votes by looking up your
site in our Network.
- Adds free interactivity to your web site.
- Your site must be listed on the New York City Film
Resource. (If not listed,
you can add
- Get YOUR ID number from our database. This number is
mailed to you when you first submit your site. You may also find
your ID number by searching for your site in the Directory and
clicking the "contact info" link. Simply look at the URL in
the address bar -- your ID number will be found where the
red xxx's are:
- Choose the color of form you want for your site, "Cut and
paste" the html code into your page where you want the
rating form to appear, replacing
YourSiteIDHere with your ID number in the following
<input type="HIDDEN" name="ID" value="YourSiteIDHere">
- If you have trouble getting your form to work, e-mail us
email@example.com and we will be happy to give
you a hand.
That's all there is to it! Your
visitors can start rating your site right away!
Choose the color form that you prefer: